Home | Model
| Cover | Explanation
| Purpose | Bottom
Line | Blueprint
Are you ready to test your knowledge? Here are ten objective questions:
1. Your cover slide should always include your phone number and e-mail address.
2. Your cover slide should normally include the title, subtitle, your name, and an image suggesting the topic.
3. The subtitle on your cover slide should be in a smaller type size than the title.
4. Your explanation slide should explain anything unfamiliar on the cover slide.
5. An explanation slide usually needs an example to explain it, sometimes on an additional slide.
6. The purpose slide should include your bottom line if you have one.
7. The explanation slide and purpose slide should have the same design as the body slides.
8. The blueprint slide should have the same design as the body slides.
9. The blueprint slide should include the same title element at the top of the slide as the body slides have.
10. Body slides should normally use about 32-point type.
Your next step
Would you like to print a paper copy of the suggestions in this Web site? Then your next step is the handout.
2007 by Edward P. Bailey